Online Marketer Needed
We are looking for innovative marketers responsible for building strategies to drive online traffic to the company website. Managing online branding and product campaigning to raise audience awareness and review new technologies to keep the company at the forefront of developments in market
At Accudy, Online Marketer is responsible for spreading awareness and promoting products of the company.
Developing new strategies for marketing is a major potential arena as it helps to strengthen the position of the firm.
Being a critical thinker manages the brand of Accudy across the globe.
It is the prime responsibility of an online marketer to make sure that website is user friendly and driving all the traffic towards it, in all possible ways.
Making sure that it must appear in top ranking in search engine results and making it more interactive with customers.
Their major forte is in marketing and SEO.
• Development and execution of our consumer engagement plan across channels
• Transforming market research and insights into brand activation and innovation development ideas
• Development and execution of company innovation plans from launch
In more detail, this will involve:
• Taking ownership of the digital marketing activity across all channels
• Executing the social strategy from scheduling content to reporting analytics
• Social media listening/monitoring, including responding to comments and queries
• Managing collaborations (with an external agency/person)
• Developing and executing new initiatives to grow the company’s social reach
• Being current and up-to-date with industry trends and developments and executing best practice
• Work closely with the founders to plan content that coincides with new product releases, campaigns and other brand events
• Creating and implementing strategies to grow email subscribers
• Management and copy-writing of regular EDMs, including setting up automations and creating weekly newsletters
• General website administration, maintenance and housekeeping
• Owning, planning and managing in-store sampling campaigns & brand ambassadors
• Building and maintaining key relationships with team (including regular travel to London)
• Assisting with trade and consumer events
• Assisting with other marketing initiatives as required
The ideal candidate would be:
• Passionate, hardworking and goal-orientated
• Prepared to go the extra mile
• A self-starter with a can-do attitude
• Able to prioritise a range of tasks and execute to a high standard
• Great time management
• Able to energise internal and external team members
• Quick learner
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Problem solver
• Keen to get stuck in when needed, from researching on the streets to mining data for insights
Desired skills and experience:
• Proven brand marketing experience, including some P&L responsibility
• Exceptional project management skills with a willingness to get stuck in, think on your feet and proactively voice innovative and creative ideas
• Ability to juggle several projects on the go at any one time
• A winning work ethic with a high level of personal accountability
• Can think outside the box and demonstrate initiative to get the job done
• Knowledge and understanding of social media scheduling/reporting tools
• Good attention to detail and strong grammar is essential
• A natural pace-setter, confident and goal oriented with a drive to make progress working with people, whilst being comfortable with a level of ambiguity